Thursday, August 2, 2012

August


August Resolutions

Remembering God

Trust and Thankfulness

If I am going to get through a year of challenging and stretching myself in all aspects of my life, I absolutely cannot do it alone. I'm going to need help from a source that is much bigger than I am. Time to reconnect with the reason I'm alive. 

My resolutions this month are:

Resolution29 · sun30 · mon31 · tue01 · wed02 · thu03 · fri04 · sat
Check in with God - 3x a dayx
Say Grace
Take time to reflect - a one sentence journalx
Read a chapter in the Bible every dayx
Listen - Meditate 15 min. every day
Show Up - Church every Sunday
Volunteer
Tithe
Seek Spiritual Role Models
Clean up language

Wednesday August 1st -
I prayed this morning and before I went to sleep, but forgot in the middle of the day. Read Genesis Chapter 1 over breakfast this morning. Had planned to meditate on lunch break, but forgot. Meditating at night makes me fall asleep so will aim to meditate in morning or mid-day tomorrow. Wrote in new journal before bed. Forgot to say grace. Was not successful in cleaning up language today, but I was more aware every time I said something I shouldn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment